Top 5 8 inch Low Budget Tablets you need to Buy in 2021
Compact, lightweight, can be put in the pocket of a bag or jacket, operated with one hand – it’s all about 8-inch tablets. There are a lot of options for buying, and each boasts its own merits, keeping silent about the disadvantages. How then to choose the best?
Reduce the selection to 5 and study the review of the best 8-inch tablets, which tells not only about the pros, but also the cons of gadgets.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 T295 LTE 2/32 Gb Black
Compact budget employee. The thickness is only 8 mm, the weight is also small – 347 g. The back cover is metal, on the sides there are plastic inserts. The front side is occupied by an 8-inch display. The manufacturer got rid of the subscreen Home button to increase the usable front surface area.
The Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is one of the best 8-inch tablets out there, and here’s why:
1. Working time
Due to the equipment with a 5100 mAh battery, the gadget can easily hold out without recharging for a whole day of work at a moderate pace (4-5 hours when watching video content).
2. Sufficient storage space
On board 2 gigabytes of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory, which, if desired, can be increased to 512 Gb using a flash card.
3. Energy efficient
4-core “Snapdragon 429 Chip” chipset is made using 12 nm process technology. It copes well with everyday tasks.
4. Great sound
In the settings you can activate “Dolby Atmos”, so the sound will be louder and richer in detail.
5. The presence of a children’s regime
From which you can exit only if you know the pin code. It has apps with virtual characters to help your child develop.
The presence of a SIM card slot allows you to use the tablet as a “dialer”.
- average quality of pictures and vidos – photo modules are installed: 8 Mpix main and 2 Mp front camera;
- small display resolution – 1280 by 800 pixels, but overall the screen is not bad, it is comfortable to watch content.
Lenovo Tab M8 HD 2/32 LTE Platinum Gray
Hipster with a matte metal “back”. There are plastic inserts on the top and bottom edges. The bezels around the display are small, which visually enlarges it. The tablet weighs only 305 grams. You can easily take it with you on the road.
What attracts M8 HD 2/32 LTE :
1. Bright screen
The IPS matrix pleases with excellent color rendering and wide viewing angles. The readability of the picture is excellent from any position.
2. Good autonomy
Considering that the display is of medium size and does not “eat up” a lot of charge, a 5000 mAh battery with a large capacity lasts 9-12 hours without recharging.
3. With a decent chipset, a
4-core Helio A22 and PowerVR GE8320 graphics can handle simple games, not too “heavy” applications open quickly, you can work with tables and docks, and perform other daily tasks.
4. The presence of a child mode
For example, you can restrict a child’s access to certain Internet resources, dose the time of using a gadget. Various scenarios are customizable for children of different ages.
Why is this the best 8 inch tablet? Because, in addition to all of the above, it has a lot of interesting chips: unlocking with a double tap on the display, face recognition, keeping records right on the desktop, recording screen work, etc.
- A weak camera – the front camera is only 2 megapixels, the main one is not far away – 5 megapixels. However, according to user reviews, this is enough to communicate in messengers and take home shots.
- You can not transfer applications to a flash card – that is, the user has only 32 gigabytes of internal memory to install the prog.
Apple iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi 64GB Space Gray
Slim (6.1 mm), very compact device. Super lightweight, weight – just over 300 g. The back cover is made of aluminum. Front side – 7.9-inch screen with bezels around the perimeter. At the top there is a “peephole” for the front camera, at the bottom – the Home button with a fingerprint scan.
The 5th generation iPad is considered one of the best 8-inch tablets for a reason. Judge for yourself:
- Excellent Retina Screen
Bright and contrasting with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. By the way, the display can be divided in two and simultaneously work in several applications.
- There is “True tone”
Which “twists” the color temperature, depending on the illumination of the room.
- Powerful chipset
The branded A12 Bionic will easily pull games and resource-intensive programs.
- Stereo speakers
Provide high-quality sound output even in blockbusters, even in gameplay, even when listening to music tracks.
- Apple Pension Support
You can write, make sketches. But only the first generation of “pencil” is supported.
- Good image quality
A 7 Mpix front camera and an 8 Mp rear photo module are installed. In daylight at an acceptable level.
- You cannot install a memory card, but the amount of built-in storage is as much as 64 gigabytes (there are versions for 256 and 512 GB).
- The price tag is above average, which is in the order of things for “apple” devices. In return, users get an excellent build and powerful hardware.
Huawei MediaPad T3 KOB-L09 8 “LTE 2 / 16GB Gray
Made in a stylish silver-colored metal case. Above and below – plastic inserts. The thickness of the case is a little less than 8 mm. Weight – 350 grams. Despite the fact that the model was presented in 2017, the characteristics of the MediaPad T3 may well compete with modern budget tablets.
Among the advantages of the Huawei tablet , it is worth noting:
- The display is made using IPS technology
That is, it gives a clear saturated picture both indoors and outdoors on a sunny day. The HD screen does not drain the battery too much and does not overload the chipset.
- Quite good autonomy due to the energy-intensive 4800 mAh battery
Up to 8 hours of continuous Internet surfing without installing a gadget to recharge users is provided.
- SIM card support for calls and SMS from tablet and flash cards
Increases internal storage up to 128 gigs.
- Works on the seventh “Nougat” from “Android”
With proprietary shell EMUI 5.1. Among the chips of the system is a split screen.
If you need a megabudget device for simple tasks, choose the MediaPad T3. In the top, this is one of the most inexpensive devices.
- photomodules with a minimum Mpix value – 2 (front camera) and 5 (main camera), without flash;
- small amount of internal memory – only 16 GB, however, there is a slot for microSD.
Alcatel 3T 8 2020 (9032X) 8 “LTE 2 / 32GB Black
“Fresh” 2020. Made in a matte plastic case, due to which the weight of the device has decreased to a record 279 grams. 8-inch HD-screen with IPS matrix and the charge is consumed economically, and gives a picture suitable in color and contrast.
The 4080 mAh battery will last a standard 10 hours of moderate use with the device.
- Convenient connectors for wired connections
USB Type-C port and headphone mini-jack.
- The presence of 2-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
For connection with gadgets without using wires and going online.
In the 3T of the twentieth year, the base-level MT8766B chipset was installed, backed up by 2 gigs of RAM. Due to what toys the tablet will pull, but at medium settings.
- 5 megapixel cameras – each one allows you to take a picture of text, take photos without high quality requirements, and communicate by video.
Variants with a screen diagonal of 8 “are an excellent choice for reading books, watching videos and surfing the Internet not only at home, but also while traveling. Compact dimensions and lightness allow you to take eight-inch tablets anywhere. Autonomy and performance are at their level. you should expect something serious from photomodules of devices.