Samsung Galaxy Fold vs Huawei Mate x fold- which one is better?
Samsung Galaxy Fold vs Huawei Mate X Design Comparison
One of the amazing aspects of from both spectacular phablet features is the art applied on design. Whether it is Samsung Galaxy Fold or Huawei Mate X, you will find extreme level technology integration. The attention, skill, and creativity both devices carry demand huge respect.
Samsung Galaxy Fold design & display features
- 3-inch Infinity Flex Display
- Bonded multi-layers of polymer material display
- 50% thinner as compared to all Galaxy devices display
- Eye comfort display adjusts
- Inbuilt filters to secure user from harmful light
Huawei Mate X Design & display features
- 8inches display
- Fastest Foldable 5G Phone
- Exceptional experience of entertainment and multitasking
- Flexible soft display
- Feasible stretch
- Falcon Wing design
- Flat and smooth finish on both sides
- Edge-to-edge for a real Full View
Samsung Galaxy Fold performance overview
- Samsung Galaxy fold comes with QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED Display. With a massive screen size and multiple layers protection screen maximized user visual experience. Its main display is 362ppi, whereas cover display brings 399ppi density.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Battery
Samsung Galaxy Fold comes with two models, 4G and 5G. So both phones come with different battery capacity.
- LTE model: 4380mAh
- 5G model: 4235mAh
Simultaneously both models come with fast charging, and wireless power share capabilities.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Memory
Samsung Fold is equipped with an immersive 12GB of RAM with 512GB internal storage. In memory features, this phone is just more than expectation. No need to install nay SD card as 512GB will be too efficient to carry any file.
Huawei Mate X performance overview
Huawei Mate X comes with 8inches of Display. With 414 ppi density, it outclasses Samsung in the terms of display features. As it has not only a large screen as compared to Samsung Galaxy Fold but also have higher density.
Moreover, with Kirin 980 chipset, Huawei Mate X is a perfect computing machine that fulfills both purposes: mobile and computer. It also has 512GB of internal memory and 8GB of RAM. In the terms of RAM installation, Samsung takes an edge here.
Here are the most dominant features of Huawei mate x that puts Samsung Galaxy out of the field:
- Leica 40MP quad camera
- 55 W HUAWEI Supercharge
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 + Balong 5000 chipset
Huawei Mate X specifications:
Display size: 8inches
chipset: HUAWEI Kirin 980
Operating system: Android 9
Battery: 4500 mAh
Fast charging: 55 W HUAWEI Supercharge
Memory: RAM 8GB, 512GB internal storage
Samsung Galaxy Fold specification:
Display: 7.3″ Dynamic AMOLED Display
cover camera: 10mp
Front camera: dual 10+8mp
rear camera: triple camera 16+12+12
Memory: 12GB RAM, 512GB internal storage