How to play ‘Rocket League’ for free? (Get Ranked ON rocket League 20200
The famous game of ‘football with cars’ is free for PCs and video games. Check out how to play it!
The Epic Games has distributed weekly different titles for free as ” Watch Dogs 2 ” to please and attract new users. In turn, the title ” Rocket League ” has just arrived in the virtual games store, and it has become very popular due to its fun proposal to put cars in football matches.
The good news is that in addition to becoming part of the Epic Games catalog, now the ” Rocket League ” can be played for free both on PC and in video games, having to buy it before. Next, here’s how to play ” Rocket League ” without paying anything on computers.
The tutorial below shows how to download the official Rocket League for free on computers. If you want to download the game on video games, just go to the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store page to add it to your library.
In the case of video games, it is worth noting, it is necessary to have a subscription to PlaySation Plus or Xbox Live Gold to be able to play online.
How to download Rocket League for free on PC
The process for downloading the Rocket League without paying anything is quite simple, as you will need to keep the Epic Games client installed on your computer to play it. Check out:
1. Go to the Epic Games home page and click on one of the game’s highlights. Or, if you prefer, visit the Rocket League page on Epic Games through this link;
2. Next to the game description, click on “Get”;
3. Log in with your Epic Games account. If not, create a new one;
4. On the new page, click on “Place Order”;
5. Wait for the confirmation that the game is in your account and, if not, already take the opportunity to download the Epic Games client;
6. Open the Epic Games client and log in to your account. Then, in “Library”, look for the Rocket League to download it.
Ready! Now you know how to play the Rocket League for free on both PC and video games.