How to install Google services on your Huawei or Honor smartphone?
One of the worst results of the blockages that the US has applied to Huawei was the ban on the use of Google services and applications. This had an immediate effect and forced the company to bet on its store, with the successful results that are already known.
Of course, the entire community sought to create alternatives to bring Google’s services and apps to Huawei. The success has been great and there are already several ways to achieve this. Today we bring the simplest way to bring Google into Huawei’s smartphones.
Huawei Google smartphones apps services
Even with a store full of apps and with the main apps present, there are nevertheless users who do not dispense with the presence of Google services and their applications. This is a new reality and users need to adapt to this reality.
Install Google on Huawei smartphones
There are not many smartphones in this scenario yet, but it is important to prepare for the future and show how they can easily access Google services and apps. This new process is simple and requires only one app. This can be found here and the process is described in the video below.
As you can see, just download the app and run it. Then its execution must be authorized and press 2 buttons, well identified. The process ends with authentication on the account and a simple restart of the smartphone. From then on, they only need to install apps from the Google store.
Sync apps, data and settings
The next step, with the Google store already installed, is to synchronize with the old smartphone. This is an optional step, but it facilitates the process of having the smartphone ready to be used. Just use the Phone Clone app (via AppGallery or Play Store ) for this process.
- Download the necessary files from Yandex.Disk / Cloud Mail.ru
- Install and update HUAWEI HiSute software from the official website
- Back up all the data you need from your smartphone
- Reset smartphone settings to factory settings
- Set the screen fade settings to “never”
- Be patient
- Go to settings
- We drive in the search bar “HDB”
- Click “Allow HiSute access to HDB”
- We translate the toggle switch “Allow HiSuite access to HDB” in the active position
- Turn on and update HiSuite
- We connect to a PC using a cord
- We give the right to transfer files
- Allow HiSuite to use HDB by clicking “OK” in the pop-up window
- If nothing is touched, then the HiSuite welcome window will open. In it we need to click “Next”, “Accept” and “Allow”
- An 8-digit code will appear on the screen
- A code entry field is already waiting for us. Enter and click “Connect”
- In the HiSuite home window that opens, click “Restore”, “Restore”
- Enter the confirmation password and click “OK”
- After completing the process, click “Finish”. HiSuite is no longer needed
- Open the archive “Huawei-Honor-Google.zip”. We pass along the path: Huawei-Honor-Google / google apps + lzplay.zip.
* If you can’t just “drag” the file from the archive directly to your phone – drag it to any place on your PC and then copy it to your smartphone
- We don’t need a PC anymore. You can disconnect the device
Method using OTG / HUAWEI Nano Memory Card
- Create a folder “Backup” in the root folder of the flash drive / memory card
- Open the archive “Huawei-Honor-Google.zip” and follow the following path: Huawei-Honor-Google / google apps + lzplay.zip.
- * you can do this without using a PC
- We connect a USB flash drive via an OTG cable / insert a memory card into the phone
- We go to “Settings”.
- Select “Data backup”
- In the welcome window “Backups” click “Next”, “Accept”, “External storage”
- Selecting a USB drive / Memory card
- Click “Restore”
- If asked, enter the password
At the end of this process, both smartphones will be equally synchronized, with apps, data and settings replicated. The next step is just to change the SIM and it is ready to be used.