Delete Samsung account in 2020- how it works?
How do i permanently delete my Samsung Account?
With a Samsung account you get access to many Samsung services, such as Find my Mobile or the Samsung Cloud. If you no longer want to use these services, you can delete your Samsung account. We show you how this works.
When starting up your Samsung device, you will be asked to create a Samsung account. With this you have access to many apps and offers that are reserved exclusively for customers of the South Korean manufacturer. However, if you no longer need it or have decided not to continue using a Samsung smartphone, there is no further use for your account. We show you how to delete your Samsung account in our step-by-step instructions.
Back up all your data from the cloud or the Samsung Health app before deleting, otherwise they will be irrevocably deleted.
- Open the Samsung account management page (account.samsung.com ) and tap Sign in.
- Just enter your email address and password and click on Login.
- Click on your account name.
- Now tap on Samsung Account Settings.
- Select Delete Account.
- You will now be informed which services are linked to your Samsung account and that all data will be deleted.
- Confirm the terms for deleting your Samsung account.
- Click delete.
You will now receive an email confirming the deletion of your Samsung account. If you want to access the applications and services again or you have bought a Samsung phone again, you can easily create a Samsung account again. We’ll show you how this works here .
Create a Samsung account – how it works
When setting up your new Samsung smartphone, do you get a request to create a Samsung account? We’ll show you what it’s good for and how you can create a Samsung account here.
This step is often skipped when starting up a new Samsung mobile phone. A Samsung account has some advantages. This gives you access to many Samsung services, such as the Samsung Health app or the Galaxy Store. The selection here is smaller than in the Google Play Store, but you can get discounted or free offers and apps especially for your Samsung model. In addition, you can save data in the Samsung Cloud with your Samsung account or locate your cell phone using Find my Mobile. Only one Samsung account can be created per device, but you can use it for several devices at the same time.
Here’s how to create your Samsung account in a few simple steps:
- Open the settings.
- Go to Accounts and Backup and then Accounts. For devices with Android 8 or 7, this menu item is called Cloud and Accounts.
- Tap Add Account below.
- Select Samsung account and click below on Create Account.
- Read and confirm the terms and conditions and the special conditions and tap on Next.
- Enter a current email address, password, first and last name, and date of birth, then clicks Create.
- Then follow the link in the confirmation email that was sent to your specified email address.