How to Charge a Smartphone without Electricity in 2020?
Top 3 practical ways to charge smartphone battery without charger
There are now many ways to charge the cell phone without an electrical outlet. As is well known, the battery always says goodbye when you don’t have the opportunity to charge it. In this practical tip, we will show you how you can charge your smartphone on the go to avoid the battery drain.
Charge your phone using a power bank
- There are now numerous power banks on the market that are relatively light and small, so you can take them with you comfortably.
- Of course, it is not entirely without electricity in this case, since the power bank itself must be charged accordingly beforehand. On the way you are then independent of the socket.
- Depending on the model, you can then charge your battery up to six times on the go, although the power bank will of course become a bit bigger and heavier depending on the capacity.
- If you do not have an iPhone, many power banks can do without a cable, although this is of course always model-dependent.
- Otherwise, you have to make sure that the power bank is compatible with your smartphone.
- The price range is quite large according to the different models and the different performance.
Solar energy for the smartphone battery
You can recharge the battery of your smartphone with a solar charger really without electricity from the socket.
With the solar chargers, however, you are dependent on the weather. Therefore, a solar charger is not necessarily suitable for every situation.
However, if you spend a lot of time outside in summer or are planning an outdoor trip, a solar charger might be the right thing for you.
Sportily recharge the cell phone
- If you are sporty and travel a lot by bike, you can use the travel time to the office to charge your cell phone, for example.
- Similar to the dynamo for the bicycle light, charge your battery every time you pedal.
- The small disadvantage of most models, however, is that you now have a little more tangled cable on the handlebars.
Not every power bank is suitable for every smartphone. So, it is recommended to buy a good quality power charging device.